Direct Relief, a humanitarian aid organization, active in more than 100 countries and all 50 US states, is improving the health and lives of people affected by poverty and/or emergencies. Direct Relief has built its reputation over 70 years, consistently earning top recognition from independent charity evaluators. We are the 3rd largest US charity and Fast Company recently named Direct Relief as among the world's ten most innovative nonprofits. Direct Relief’s vision is to be the world’s leading, most transparent, and most efficient provider of charitable medical resources to people most in need of assistance. Direct Relief is a nongovernmental, nonsectarian, and not-for-profit provider to people and communities regardless of politics, religious beliefs, ethnic identity or ability to pay.
Santa Barbara, CA
Previous intern was in our Pharmacy dept. The role provided cross-functional project coordination, high level thinking and on the ground execution.
|# of weeks||Required Dates||Start Time||End Time||Public Transportation||Housing||Format|
Various housing options available.
- Proven experience organizing and providing guidance to multiple functions
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and taking ownership to completion of strategic initiatives
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with little room for error
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a proactive workstyle
Writing Sample Required
- Background Check
- Drug Screening