PICS Organization Name
Founded in 1989 by Princeton’s Class of ’55, Princeton AlumniCorps mobilizes people, organizations, and networks for the public good by developing leaders, building community, and creating and deepening social impact. We run three core programs; The Project 55 Fellowship program that places recently graduated Princeton seniors in one year, paid fellowships in the public service. along with mentoring and professional development; Emerging Leaders that provides leadership development for mid career non profit professionals and ARC Innovators which matches experienced individuals with pro bono projects. We also leverage our network of over 2,000 program alumni and over 300 nonprofit partner organizations around issues and impact. An intern would help us focus on several key projects that will advance our programs and our understanding of our network and its needs and interests.
The PICS intern will support programs at Princeton AlumniCorps. Specifically the intern will work with the program team on the following:
1. Support the Project 55 application process. This may include creating outreach materials, fine tuning the application, managing program evaluation of current Project 55 Fellows and partner organization.
2. Research new potential non profit partners in potential expansion cities for the fellowship program, and help with outreach to those organizations.
3. Provide general program support as needed. This may include collecting evaluation data, general data management, providing support for Project 55 Fellows orientation to name a few.
4. Work with program staff to support our Project 55 Fellowship curriculum that focuses on leadership development for new nonprofit employees, as well as equity and social justice.
5. Support social media efforts that highlight program participants.
|Weekly Stipend||# of Weeks||Required Dates||Start Time||End Time||Housing Provided?||Public Transportation?||Certificate Requirement?||Can be Remote?|
|$450||10 or 8||None||8 - 10:00 am||4 - 6:00 pm||No||Yes||No||Yes|
The intern should have solid project management skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks. Strong writing skills, an attention to detail and flexibility are key. Comfort learning new technology platforms and having initiative on projects is useful. We are a small team that works hard, but also takes the time to get to know one another and have fun. Our five team values are; authenticity, abundance, empowerment/education, equity and justice, and adaptability.