YingHua International School is a non-profit organization who use Inquiry based pedagogy to teach students being an International Baccalaureate school.
The internship at YHIS provides not only insight into concept but also hands-on experience in different areas that may involve daily management of operations, library organization, Camp Counselors, and special projects, some of which may include materials preparation for Fall 2022. Specific duties include:
- Assist teachers
- Manage/work in the library
- Office tasks
- Assist in different projects
|# of weeks||Required Dates||Start Time||End Time||Public Transit||Housing||Format|
The ideal candidate will be:
- Open minded, compassionate, strong sense of responsibility
- Strong on research, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong Chinese proficiency is a plus but not required.
Writing Sample Required
- Background check
- Drug Screening